We Filipinos love to eat, and what’s a better opportunity to indulge on a food trip than when on a vacation? If you’re heading to Boracay, you’ll be glad to find that there is plenty of Boracay buffet restaurants where you can enjoy fresh seafood, as well as various local and international dishes. In this article, we’ll guide you through the best buffet in Boracay Island!
Note: Rates may vary without prior notice. You can contact the restaurant for the latest fares.
- 1. Nalka Seafood Restaurant
- 2. Sea Breeze Café at Henann Regency Resort
- 3. Sapphire at Henann Crystal Sands Resort
- 4. Cha Cha’s Beach Café
- 5. Palm Tree at Henann Palm Beach Resort
- 6. Buffet by the Beach at Crimson Resort & Spa Boracay
- 7. La-Ud Restaurant at Hue Hotels
- 8. Pelican Sky Bar and Restaurant
- 9. White Café at Astoria
- 10. Chambery Pool Bar at Savoy Hotel
- What to read next:
1. Nalka Seafood Restaurant
If you’re looking for seafood buffet in Boracay, then check out Nalka Seafood Restaurant in Station 1.
This isn’t your typical eat-all-you-can restaurant. Instead of a buffet spread, you will be given a menu from which you can order dishes that interest you. They have a variety of seafood options including oysters, shrimps, and mussels, as well as local dishes such as aklan adobo wings, crispy sisig, and more. Drinks and dessert are also included in the buffet rate.
Nalka Seafood Restaurant also offers ala carte dishes if you just want to sample their items first.
Pro Tip: Reserve a seat in the balcony area on sunset hours. This is one of the best restaurants with spectacular view of the beach and the famous Boracay sunset.
- Location: Station 1
- Opening hours: 11:30AM to 9PM
- Rates: P1399 per person
2. Sea Breeze Café at Henann Regency Resort
Henann Group of Resorts operates a handful of buffet restaurants in Boracay – in fact, you can go on buffet hopping to visit every one of them! But if you’re only going to choose one, we recommend Sea Breeze Café at Henann Regency Resort & Spa.
Sea Breeze Café is often touted as the best buffet in Boracay. With reasonable rates and a vast array of dishes to choose from, this restaurant will certainly give you your money’s worth!
Their menu changes daily, but generally you can expect to see appetizers and salads, pasta and pizza, Filipino viands, Japanese fare such as sushi, steak, and more. Of course, the buffet wouldn’t be complete without a selection of sweet desserts.
Aside from the food, another reason to visit Sea Breeze Café is the ambiance. It’s the largest buffet restaurant in Boracay, and as such it’s a great place to hang out with your family or friends. You can choose to sit outside and enjoy the fresh sea breeze (hence the name) or sit indoors for a more comfortable experience.
- Location: Henann Regency Resort in Station 2
- Opening hours: Lunch – 12 noon to 2:30PM / Dinner – 5:30PM to 8PM
- Rates: Lunch – P749 / Buffet (weekdays) – P999, (weekends) – P1049 / *Add P250 for unlimited drinks
3. Sapphire at Henann Crystal Sands Resort
Another Henann buffet that you should try when in Boracay is Sapphire at Henann Crystal Sands Resort. Sapphire is known for their seafood spread and they are also the most expensive buffet among the Henann Group. It’s worth trying here at least once!
Sapphire offers modern coastal cuisine from all over the world. They offer crabs, shrimps, scallops, mussels, fresh sashimi, and different types of fish. They also offer traditional food stations for salads, noodles, and steaks, as well as dessert.
With a wide array of food options and premium seafood and steak selections, Sapphire is one of the best Boracay buffet restaurants that you should try.
- Location: Henann Crystal Sands Resort in Station 1
- Opening hours: Dinner buffet – 5:30 to 9PM
- Rates: Sun to Thu – P1149 per person / Fri to Sat – P 1199 per person / *Add P250 for unlimited drinks
4. Cha Cha’s Beach Café
Cha Cha’s Beach Café is considered one of the best restaurants in Boracay. One of the reasons to visit them is their famed breakfast buffet, where you can enjoy breakfast staples such as bread and pastries, cereals, porridges, as well as different breakfast plates from around the world.
Try their delicious ube champorado from the Philippines, a filling plate of nasi lemak from Malaysia, beef pho from Vietnam, shakshuka from the Middle East, and much more.
At around P645 per person, this is also one of the most affordable buffets in Boracay you can find. Come here to have a filling start before you start your adventure in Boracay Island.
- Location: Coast Boracay in Station 2
- Opening hours: 6AM to 10:30AM
- Rates: P645 per person
5. Palm Tree at Henann Palm Beach Resort
For those who love barbecued meats, there is one place that you should check out: Palm Tree at Henann Palm Beach Resort. Palm Tree hosts BBQ nights daily, where you can enjoy different grilled food, Filipino fare such as lechon and sisig, as well as Japanese, Chinese, Italian, and Mexican Fare.
It’s an all-around buffet that will please not just meat lovers, but most foodies as well.
- Location: Henann Palm Beach Resort in Station 2
- Opening hours: Dinner – 5:30PM to 9PM
- Rates: Sun to Thur – P899 per person / Fri to Sat – P949
6. Buffet by the Beach at Crimson Resort & Spa Boracay
Looking for a Boracay buffet option with a romantic ambiance? Try the buffet dinner experience at Crimson Resort & Spa Boracay. They hold buffet dinner at Punta Bunga Beach, featuring Asian delicacies on Fridays and the Ultimate Buffet featuring special dishes from the resort’s in-house restaurants on Saturdays.
Alternatively, you can also try out the famous breakfast buffet at the Saffron Café.
(Note: Saffron Café used to hold all-day buffet dining, but this was put on hold since the pandemic.)
- Location: Punta Bunga Beach
- Opening hours: 6PM to 10PM
- Rates: P2200 per person
7. La-Ud Restaurant at Hue Hotels
La-Ud Restaurant is one of the best buffets in Boracay, offering Filipino comfort food that the whole family can enjoy. Taste regional and fresh seafood from nearby islands, with dishes such as chicken binakol and tuna or pork sinuglaw. There is also live acoustic and DJ performances to entertain you as you eat.
- Location: Hue Hotels in Station 2
- Opening hours: Thur to Sunday – 6PM to 9PM
- Rates: P799 per person | Buy a discounted voucher via Klook
8. Pelican Sky Bar and Restaurant
Enjoy grilled buffet with cool atmosphere and music at Pelican Sky Bar and Restaurant. Located at the rooftop of The Tides Boracay, this is a must-visit for those who want to enjoy a good time with their friends, accompanied by nice sunset views and live acoustic performances.
Aside from the grilled buffet options, Pelican Sky Bar and Restaurant also offers ala carte dishes, boodle fight, and various cocktails and drinks, with Happy Hour starting from 5PM to 9PM.
- Location: The Tides Hotel in D’Mall in Station 2
- Opening hours: 6PM to 10PM
- Rates: P799 per person
9. White Café at Astoria
White Café at Astoria Boracay offers all-day buffet dining, which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For the dinner buffet, they have themed menus, which you might want to take note before you visit. These are: Wonders of Western Visayas (Wednesday), Best of Barbecues (Thursday), Seafood Satisfaction (Friday), and Flavors of Asia (Saturday).
If you’ve already visited Boracay, chances are you’ve already heard about Astoria’s buffet since there are a lot of agents on the island that offer a free buffet if you listen to their seminar on timeshares. Yes, this is legitimate, but you have to sit down for a seminar for an hour or more before you get the vouchers. If you have a lot of free time and want complimentary food, this might be worth listening to.
- Location: Astoria Boracay in Station 1
- Opening hours: Breakfast – 6:30AM to 10AM / Lunch – 11:30AM to 2PM / Dinner – 6PM to 9:30PM
- Rates: Breakfast – P750 / Lunch – P750 / Dinner – P850
10. Chambery Pool Bar at Savoy Hotel
Chambery Pool Bar at Savoy Hotel offers a unique take on the Boracay buffet scene. Every Saturday, they hold a foam party where you can enjoy Filipino food, such as sinigang and chicken inasal, and a literally foamy splash at the poolside. They have a limited menu, but it might be worth trying just for the experience.
- Location: Savoy Hotel
- Opening hours: Saturday 6PM to 9PM
- Rates: P850-950 per person
That concludes our pick for the best Boracay buffet restaurants! Do you have other recommendations? Let us know in the comment section below!
What to read next:
Visiting Boracay? You might be interested in these:
- Updated Travel Guide to Boracay
- Boracay Food Trip: Best Restaurants in Boracay
- Best Boracay Buffet Restaurants
- Nalka Seafood Restaurant
Looking for accommodations?
- Best Resorts in Boracay
- Affordable Boracay Resorts and Hotels
- Boracay Villas for Family Getaways
- Henann Park Resort
- Mandala Spa and Resort Villas
Katherine Cortes is a 30-something freelance writer/editor. She likes beaches, snorkeling trips, and relaxing staycations (preferably with bath tubs!).