With the hot weather in the Philippines, it feels like summer never ends. In a way though, it’s a good thing because it gives us a reason to frequent the beach! This month, we were invited to one of the best resorts in Cavite — Villa Excellance.
Villa Excellance is a 7-hectare resort and theme park, with eight swimming pools complete with slides and other features for both kids and adults. They offer different types of rooms, from standard rooms to outdoor cabanas for day trips, and regularly hold events on weekends.
Our visit was somewhat special because it’s the resort’s celebration of OktoberFest2023!
Our stay at Villa Excellance
I went here for an overnight stay with my boyfriend and other content creators for their OktoberFest2023.
We stayed in a Premiere Seaview Villa, which is a 2-story house with five double beds, a cozy dining area with water and coffee, and en suite bathroom with hot & cold shower. There were also complimentary toiletries, and let me just say, I really love the smell of the shower gel, shampoo, and lotion.
The villa was very comfortable and the airconditioning thankfully was strong, since we wanted to be indoors during the hottest parts of the day.
Our villa has a nice view of the beachfront and cabanas. I was informed though that swimming is not allowed because the beachfront is part of Manila Bay and hence also suffers from cleanliness issues. No worries though, the resort has eight swimming pools to choose from!
Some of the pools have slides, as well as waves. The resort adds another layer of fun by filling some of the pools with foam. Foam party, yey!
As someone without kids, I frequent quieter resorts. But Villa Excellance is okay in my books because the property is huge and the crowd is tolerable even on a weekend (they are one of the more expensive resorts in Cavite). The location of our villa is also facing the beach instead of the busier pools, which is more relaxing for me.
During our stay, we also get to celebrate OktoberFest2023 at Villa Excellance. We enjoyed delicious grilled food – including grilled chicken, liempo, shrimp, and kebobs. I usually have tempered expectations when it comes to resort food, but as I found it, food is something that Villa Excellance excels at.
There were also live band performances and fire dancing. The fire dancers might be better than the ones I’ve seen in Puerto Galera (and as someone mentioned, even Boracay). The event ended with a fireworks display by the beach.
My friends and I had a lot of fun at OktoberFest2023. If you want to experience it too, visit here during weekends where the resort holds fire dances and fire lanterns. Otherwise, there is always next year!
The next morning, we headed to the Grand Ball for the breakfast buffet. Again, good food. I liked the scrambled egg and cream puffs, and the hot chocolate has that delicious pure cocoa taste.
Before we left the resort, we also checked out their Louis Vuitton Room, where every furniture and item is from the said luxury brand. It even has golden-laced bath tub and toilet. Cool, right?
Overall, it was a weekend well spent. Here’s a summary of my review:
- Room. Our Premiere Seaview Villa was really comfortable. A minor issue that we had is that the room doesn’t get data or WIFI – you have to go outside to get a signal.
- Food. Villa Excellance really offers delicious food, whether at the breakfast buffet or the grilled dishes at the event.
- Value for money. The resort offers great value for money especially for families with kids. Although the beachfront is a no-go, there are many swimming pools you can enjoy. It’s also one of the pricier resorts in this side of Cavite, so the crowd isn’t as large as other similar places.
As we had a lot of fun at the OktoberFest, I recommend visiting here during weekends for their performances and other events as well.
About Villa Excellance Beach & Wave Pool Resort
Villa Excellance is about 2 hours away from Manila, depending on the traffic.
Here are the commute directions:
- From PITX, ride a bus to NAIC and get off at Postema.
- From there, charter a tricycle to your destination.
We find that the best way to get here is by private vehicle.
Here are the resort facilities:
- 21 Villas and rooms that can accommodate from 2 to 10 people per room
- Beach cabanas, beach picnic tables, beach pavilions, and poolside picnic huts
- 8 Swimming pools (1 themed pool, 3 wave pools, 3 pools with slides, 1 infinity pool)
- A restaurant and a bar & grill
- Meeting rooms (80-100 people) and a banquet hall (300 people)
Book your stay here
Day trips and overnight stays are available at the resort.
Villa Excellance: Book discounted rooms here
You can also contact Villa Excellance via Facebook.
Disclaimer: Our stay was complimentary c/o Villa Excellance. As always, thoughts and opinions are my own.
Has this review about Villa Excellance resort been helpful to you? If you have questions or comments, let us know in the comment section below!
Visiting Cavite soon? You might also be interested in these:
- Best Cavite Tourist Spots + Things to Do
Looking for accommodations?
- Best Resorts in Cavite
- [TOP PICKS] Best Cavite Beach Resorts
- Best Tagaytay Resorts, Hotels, and Staycations
- [TOP PICKS] 10 Private Resorts in Tagaytay
- [TOP PICKS] 11 Private Resorts in Cavite
- Narra Hill in Tagaytay
- GC’s Farmhouse in Silang, Cavite
Get discounts on your travels!
Enjoy discounts with KLOOK using our promo code: TARALETSANYWHERE
Katherine Cortes is a long-time backpacker and a freelance writer/editor. She likes beaches, snorkeling trips, and relaxing staycations (preferably with bath tubs!).