It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I find it delightful to see hotels and resorts resuming operations and holding their annual celebrations. Last December 1, Seda BGC held its annual Christmas Tree Lighting, followed by a musical serenade by the Eastern Chamber Singers and a full-course holiday dinner.
I’ve visited Seda BGC twice this year for their Misto weekend buffet and I definitely recommend their food. Our dinner was delicious as well — we particularly liked the Grilled Boston Lobster and Medallion of Argentinian Beef Tenderloin.
This holiday, Seda BGC has lined up its own holiday promos.
Here are their buffet rates at Misto for the holidays:
- December 24 lunch buffet – P3500 net
- December 24 dinner buffet – P4500 net
- December 25 lunch buffet – P3000 net
- December 31 (New Year’s Eve) buffet – P4500 net
- January 1, 2024 – P3000 net
They also have dinner specials at the Straight Up rooftop bar, where you can celebrate with a view. This includes:
- December 24 dinner (plated main course with meat or seafood and buffet of soup, salad, appetizer, and dessert) – P7500 net
- December 31 dinner buffet and countdown p arty – P9800 with unlimited select beverages
Finally, check out their holiday sweets and food at the Christmas shop located in the lobby. Or order their signature Artisanal Honey-Glazed Ham for Christmas dinner or as a gift for P1700 each.
You can check out Seda BGC via Facebook.
Katherine Cortes is a long-time backpacker and a freelance writer/editor. She likes beaches, snorkeling trips, and relaxing staycations (preferably with bath tubs!).